- 1 What cities are in Caroline County VA?
- 2 Is Bowling Green Va safe?
- 3 What is Bowling Green VA famous for?
- 4 What city did the Lovings live in Virginia?
- 5 Is Lake Caroline a man made lake?
- 6 Is Ruther Glen VA Safe?
- 7 Is Ruther Glen VA a nice place to live?
- 8 What restaurants are in Bowling Green Virginia?
- 9 What is there to do in Bowling Green VA?
- 10 How big is Caroline County VA?
What cities are in Caroline County VA?
Ruther Glen is an unincorporated community in Caroline County, Virginia, located near the interchange between Interstate 95 and Virginia State Highway 207, at 37°56′19.6152″N 77°28′17.2776″W (37.938782, -77.471466). It is approximately 30 miles (48 km) north of Richmond.
Is Bowling Green Va safe?
Is Bowling Green, VA Safe? The C+ grade means the rate of crime is about the same as the average US city. Bowling Green is in the 50th percentile for safety, meaning 50% of cities are safer and 50% of cities are more dangerous.
What is Bowling Green VA famous for?
The town is best known as the “cradle of American horse racing” and as the home of the second-oldest Masonic Lodge. The Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad (chartered in 1834) was built through nearby Milford (just west of town) and reached Fredericksburg by 1837.
What city did the Lovings live in Virginia?
Their families both lived in Caroline County, Virginia, which adhered to strict Jim Crow segregation laws, but their town of Central Point had been a visible mixed-race community since the 19th century.
Is Lake Caroline a man made lake?
Lake Caroline is a gated lake community located 30 miles north of Richmond, Virginia, just minutes from I-95.
Is Ruther Glen VA Safe?
Ruther Glen, VA crime analytics Ruther Glen has an overall crime rate of 10 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Ruther Glen is 1 in 96.
Is Ruther Glen VA a nice place to live?
Is Ruther Glen, VA Safe? The C- grade means the rate of crime is slightly higher than the average US city. Ruther Glen is in the 37th percentile for safety, meaning 63% of cities are safer and 37% of cities are more dangerous.
What restaurants are in Bowling Green Virginia?
The Best 10 Restaurants near Bowling Green, VA 22427
- Celestino Restaurant. 1.2 mi. Filipino.
- Los Dos Amigos. 0.2 mi. Mexican.
- The Flying Pig Stop. 0.8 mi. Barbeque.
- Roma Italian Pizza Restaurant. 0.3 mi. $$ Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches.
- Pino’s Pizza. 0.2 mi. $$ Pizza, Italian.
- China Inn Restaurant. 0.8 mi.
- Vallabh. 0.8 mi.
- McDonald’s. 0.8 mi.
What is there to do in Bowling Green VA?
Essential Bowling Green
- Mattaponi Springs Golf Club. Golf Courses.
- Stonewall Jackson Shrine. Monuments & Statues.
- Rusty Beaver Brewery. Breweries.
- Virginia Sports Complex. Sports Complexes.
- Dominion Speedway. Auto Racing Tracks.
- Mt Olympus Berry Farm. Farms.
- Port Royal Museum of American History.
- Sassafras Shade Vineyard.
How big is Caroline County VA?
Geography. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 537 square miles (1,390 km2), of which 528 square miles (1,370 km2) is land and 9 square miles (23 km2) (1.7%) is water. Caroline County is 30 miles (48 km) north of the capitol in Richmond and 32 miles (51 km) south of Fredericksburg.