What County is Bowling Green Virginia in?
Bowling Green is located in the center of beautiful Caroline County, Virginia at the intersection of US Route 301 and State Routes 207, and 2 and just eleven miles east of Exit 104 of Interstate Highway 95.
What is there to do in Bowling Green VA?
Essential Bowling Green
- Mattaponi Springs Golf Club. Golf Courses.
- Stonewall Jackson Shrine. Monuments & Statues.
- Rusty Beaver Brewery. Breweries.
- Virginia Sports Complex. Sports Complexes.
- Dominion Speedway. Auto Racing Tracks.
- Mt Olympus Berry Farm. Farms.
- Port Royal Museum of American History.
- Sassafras Shade Vineyard.
Is Bowling Green Va safe?
Is Bowling Green, VA Safe? The C+ grade means the rate of crime is about the same as the average US city. Bowling Green is in the 50th percentile for safety, meaning 50% of cities are safer and 50% of cities are more dangerous.
What restaurants are in Bowling Green Virginia?
The Best 10 Restaurants near Bowling Green, VA 22427
- Celestino Restaurant. 1.2 mi. Filipino.
- Los Dos Amigos. 0.2 mi. Mexican.
- The Flying Pig Stop. 0.8 mi. Barbeque.
- Roma Italian Pizza Restaurant. 0.3 mi. $$ Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches.
- Pino’s Pizza. 0.2 mi. $$ Pizza, Italian.
- China Inn Restaurant. 0.8 mi.
- Vallabh. 0.8 mi.
- McDonald’s. 0.8 mi.
What cities are in Caroline County VA?
County Information Caroline County is located in the Eastern portion of the Commonwealth of Virginia and was named in honor of Caroline of Ansbach, wife of the then reigning King, George II of Great Britain.