How do you draw a cartoon bowling ball?
How to Draw A Cartoon Bowling Ball with fun effects
- Start your illustration by sketching a big and round circle.
- Next, add the three holes on the ball using smaller circles.
- Continue working on the ball by sketching small shadows inside each hole.
How do you make a simple rice bowl?
How to Draw a Rice Bowl Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Top and Base of the Bowl.
- Step 2 – Draw the Shape of the Bowl.
- Step 3 – Finish Drawing the Base of the Bowl.
- Step 4 – Clean up the Drawing.
- Step 5 – Add the Rim.
- Step 6 – Finish the Bowl Drawing.
- Step 7 – Outline the Shape of the Rice.
- Step 8 – Draw the Rice Grains.
How do you draw a street in 1 point perspective?
Begin by setting up your paper for a one-point perspective drawing. Draw a horizon line and a vanishing point. Draw two diagonal lines that lead from the vanishing point to the bottom of your paper. This upside down “V” will be your street.
How do you draw anime?
How to Draw an Anime Character
- Step 1: Draw the Head.
- Step 3: Draw Anime Mouth.
- Step 4: Add the Final Touches.
- Step 1: Outline the Face.
- Step 2: Add the Facial Features.
- Step 3: Finish With the Hair.
- Step 1: Draw the Face and Neck.
- Step 2: Add the Eyes, Nose, and Mouth.